1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Global Skylaxy GmbH, Hüttenweg 5, 88213 Ravensburg, Germany, Tel .: 0751/95 898 593, Fax: 03222/408 5573, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
– Our visited website
– Date and time at the time of access
– Amount of data sent in bytes
– Source / reference from which you came to the site
– Browser used
– Operating system used
– Used IP address (if necessary: in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make visting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) Online Marketing
Use of affiliate programs
– Amazon Affiliate Program (AmazonPartnerNet)
If you want to block the evaluation of user behavior via cookies, you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. You can also disable interest-based ads on Amazon using the link https://www.amazon.co.uk/adprefs.
6) Tools and Miscellaneous
On this website, we also use the reCAPTCHA feature of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). This function is primarily used to distinguish whether an input is made by a natural person or abusively by automated processing. The service includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google and is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in determining the individual will-bearingness of actions on the Internet and the prevention of abuse and spam.
US-based Google LLC is certified under the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
7) Rights of the Person Concerned
7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
– Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or is disclosed planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to the processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees exist according to Art. 46 GDPR when forwarding your data to third countries;
– Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
– Right to deletion according to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights;
– Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data, which you deny, is checked, if you refuse deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead require the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need this data after purpose achievement or if you objected for reasons of your special situation, as yet as it is not certain, whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
– Right to be informed in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right of rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing to the person responsible, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients who have been disclosed the personal data concerning you about this rectification, deletion or limitation of personal data, unless this is proving to be impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
– Right to data transferability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible ;
– Right of revocation of granted consent according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data once at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, insofar as further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
– Right to complain according to Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, especially in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
7.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR MAJOR LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING AT ANY TIME WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE, FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO EXERCISE WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING WHICH EXCEED YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE PRESENTATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CHARGES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN OBJECT LIKE DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING.
8) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract and / or if on our part no legitimate interest to retain the data persists.